Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY)
- Started in Haryana in 2015-16. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, GoI identify Villages having more than 50% SC population.
- District Level Convergence Committee headed by the DC approve the Village Development Plan (VDP) prepared by the outcomes of the base line survey.
- The Developmental activity is done in convergence with the line department.
Rs. 20.00 Lakhs per Village are given by the Ministry for gap filling component.
- The integrated development of SC majority villages is done by providing adequate infrastructure and with improvement in Socio-Economic Indicators.
The improvement is done on the following domains:-
- Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Health and Nutrition
- Social Security
- Rural Roads and Housing
- Electricity and Clean Fuel
- Agricultural Practices etc.
- Financial Inclusion
- Livelihood and Skill Development
- The State Level Convergence Committee reviews the implementation of the scheme.
- 353Villages have been identified by the MOSJE in 3 phases out of which 9 village of 1st phase in Faridabad and Palwal are declared as Adarsh Villages
Integrated development of Schedule Caste majority villages in four states
How To Apply